Powered By Blogger

Monday, April 30, 2012

30 APR 12

Spring is sprung ...
Outside, the fellow who does my yard work is mulching and weeding the plant beds. I was looking out at my back yard earlier and trying to decide what to do with it. Finally decided that there was nothing to be done. I gave it my best shot a couple of years ago. Grass just will not grow back there. What green there is, is moss. There are too many tall trees surrounding the property. Not enough sunlight can penetrate down to the level of grass. A couple of years ago, I had the entire back yard dug up and a new layer of topsoil put down. Then, I had the yard re-seeded. I watered it, twice daily. Green grass grew that summer but then went away ... replaced by moss.
At least it's green.

-Fini

PS:
AND ... I can do this with it:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1LkPtU/:1_pPpKgT9:424O2aPs/www.reallol.com/showPic.php?pId=12363&sort=date&since=ever&nav=1/

No comments:

Post a Comment