Powered By Blogger

Monday, September 17, 2012

17 SEP 12

Another week, a new start ...
Am yet playing around in Photoshop.
Don't really know what I'm doing
but am having fun.

I'm still finding subjects to photograph
out in the yard and adjacent wood lot.

I've expanded my subjects of interest
to include my drum equipment.
A trap set can make for a fine still-life.

(Before the music world adopted the British
terminology of, "drum kit," a set of drums
was known as a "trap set"
... and I'm old school.)

Check these out:

                                         Yellow Begonia - from the rear deck

                                        Vintage Rogers trap set with Zildjian ride

                                   Strawberry Geraniums - from the front yard


                               Flat ride with Vintage Rogers ... on stage, ready to play


                                Bandito Orange Sunrise - from the rear deck


-Fini


No comments:

Post a Comment