Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

20 APR 09

My, how time does fly.
It's been 12 days since I last wrote anything here!
It's 4:30 in the morning and I can't sleep.
I've been caught up in the drudge of daily life and haven't given much thought to blogging. Unless one wants to look the fool, upkeep on a blog requires some thought and consideration.
Musically... there's not much happening. The lead singer for "The Midnight Blues," Joey, has had throat problems and there's been no practice for the past two weeks. The other band, The Dukes And Dutchess, played two gigs last week. At the second one of those, in Poughkeepsie, there was this little old lady... in a wheelchair out in the hallway, who rocked and sang every tune we played. She kept smiling and giving me a thumbs-up after every song. Made my day. Otherwise it was the same ol', same ol'...
Think I'm gonna try to go back to sleep now.
Write atcha later.

No comments:

Post a Comment