Powered By Blogger

Thursday, July 14, 2011

23 SEP 10

There are days when this makes eminent sense to me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbdj7C_hdFM

"Up above me,
Wayward angels,
A blur of wings and grace.
One for courage,
One for safety,
One for "just in case".
I thought a light went out, but now the candle shines.
I thought my tears wouldn't stop,
but then I dried my eyes.
And after all of this,
the truth that holds me here,
Is that this emptiness is something not to fear.
Yeah, I'll keep wondering
how we know where we belong,
After all the journeys made,
and the journeys yet to come.
When I feel like giving up instead of going on,
Somewhere in between?
Yeah, I'm just wondering how we know where we belong?
Is it in the arc of the moon, leaving shadows on the lawn?
In the path of fireflies
and a single bird at dawn,
Singing in between
here and gone."


-Fini

No comments:

Post a Comment